Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Uaupes, Brazil
- Hours of sunshine in Uaupes range between 4:38 for each day in April & 6:32 daily in August & September
- The longest day of the year is 12:00 long and the shortest day is 11:59 long.
- The longest day is 0:00 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1998 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:28 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 45.6% of daylight hours. The remaining 54.4% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 75° above the horizon at Uaupes.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Uaupes, Brazil
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 864.4 kms (537.1 miles) N
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 890.6 kms (553.4 miles) NNW
- Arauca, Colombia - 870.8 kms (541.1 miles) NNW
- Pto.Carreno, Colombia - 672.5 kms (417.9 miles) N
- Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela - 609.6 kms (378.8 miles) N
- Bogota, Colombia - 934.8 kms (580.9 miles) WNW
- Las Gaviotas, Colombia - 650 kms (403.9 miles) NW
- Vanguardia, Colombia - 853.2 kms (530.2 miles) WNW
- Benito Salas, Colombia - 966 kms (600.3 miles) WNW
- Nuevo Rocafuerte, Ecuador - 933.9 kms (580.3 miles) W
- Iquitos, Peru - 816.6 kms (507.4 miles) WSW
- Vasquez Cobo, Colombia - 574.5 kms (357 miles) SSW