Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Brazil > Uaupes Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Brazil flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Uaupes, Brazil

  • Hours of sunshine in Uaupes range between 4:38 for each day in April & 6:32 daily in August & September
  • The longest day of the year is 12:00 long and the shortest day is 11:59 long.
  • The longest day is 0:00 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1998 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:28 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 45.6% of daylight hours. The remaining 54.4% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 75° above the horizon at Uaupes.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 05:11 05:27 05:03 04:46 04:38 04:48 05:15 06:19 06:32 06:03 06:14 05:19   05:28
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 12:06 12:06 12:06 12:07 12:07 12:07 12:07 12:07 12:07 12:06 12:06 12:06   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 43 (57) 45 (55) 42 (58) 40 (60) 39 (61) 40 (60) 44 (56) 53 (47) 54 (46) 51 (49) 52 (48) 44 (56)   46 (54)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 69.9 78.9 88.2 78.1 69.9 66.7 69.7 78.1 88.2 78.4 69.6 66.4   75

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Uaupes, Brazil

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy