| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Uaupes in May is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is fairly wet with rain often. A substantial 329mm (13in) of liquid descends during an average of 23 days.
- In May the heavens above Uaupes are slightly fair having on balance a modest 4:38 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
- There are approximately 7:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Uaupes May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Uaupes, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Uaupes:
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 864.4 kms (537.1 miles) N
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 890.6 kms (553.4 miles) NNW
- Arauca, Colombia - 870.8 kms (541.1 miles) NNW
- Pto.Carreno, Colombia - 672.5 kms (417.9 miles) N
- Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela - 609.6 kms (378.8 miles) N
- Bogota, Colombia - 934.8 kms (580.9 miles) WNW
- Las Gaviotas, Colombia - 650 kms (403.9 miles) NW
- Vanguardia, Colombia - 853.2 kms (530.2 miles) WNW
- Benito Salas, Colombia - 966 kms (600.3 miles) WNW
- Nuevo Rocafuerte, Ecuador - 933.9 kms (580.3 miles) W
- Iquitos, Peru - 816.6 kms (507.4 miles) WSW
- Vasquez Cobo, Colombia - 574.5 kms (357 miles) SSW