| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Uaupes in January is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in January is pretty drenched with rain more often than not. A hearty 284mm (11.2in) of water is discharged during an average of 21 days.
- In January the heavens above Uaupes are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 5:11 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:06 long and the longest day is 12:06 long with an average length of 12:06.
- There are approximately 6:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Uaupes January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Uaupes, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Uaupes:
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 864.4 kms (537.1 miles) N
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 890.6 kms (553.4 miles) NNW
- Arauca, Colombia - 870.8 kms (541.1 miles) NNW
- Pto.Carreno, Colombia - 672.5 kms (417.9 miles) N
- Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela - 609.6 kms (378.8 miles) N
- Bogota, Colombia - 934.8 kms (580.9 miles) WNW
- Las Gaviotas, Colombia - 650 kms (403.9 miles) NW
- Vanguardia, Colombia - 853.2 kms (530.2 miles) WNW
- Benito Salas, Colombia - 966 kms (600.3 miles) WNW
- Nuevo Rocafuerte, Ecuador - 933.9 kms (580.3 miles) W
- Iquitos, Peru - 816.6 kms (507.4 miles) WSW
- Vasquez Cobo, Colombia - 574.5 kms (357 miles) SSW